When Horace Saks and Bernard Gimbel opened up their flagship store on Upper Fifth Avenue, New York, in 1924, they could never have imagined their dream of opening up a store selling luxurious, specialty goods would, one day, be accessible from across the globe.
As the company expanded, the reputation of Saks Fifth Avenue also flourished. To this day the name of Saks Fifth Avenue is synonymous with style, elegance and quality. An aspirational brand known for its exclusive and designer goods, the company also prides itself on providing excellent customer service. Attention to detail and consideration of customer experience have been a continuing thread as the company has grown and developed.
From the beginning, the original store’s owners endeavored to stock items from around the world that would set Saks Fifth Avenue apart from other specialty stores in the US. And in 2000, at the start of the new Millennium, Saks opened its online doors to all. Items on sale in store were now available via the Internet but in keeping with the company’s founders, Saks Online also offers specialty items, exclusive only to online consumers.
Designer goods, elegant, sophisticated haute couture, Saks Fifth Avenue Online maintains the company ethos for luxury and style, while operating in a global market place, with all the associated competition that involves.
During the recent economic downturn, like its competitors, the company has had to consider ways in which to maintain its customer base and recognizes that value for money has been uppermost in many consumers’ minds in recent years. With other online retailers providing offers and discounts, Saks Online also had to think of ways of providing savings, without compromising the reputation for quality and class they have spent decades cultivating.
So, visitors to Saks Fifth Avenue Online are now offered a range of discreet discounts, in keeping with the brand and with customers’ expectations.
To find out more about how to save money in one of the nation’s favorite online stores, take a look at the following suggestions.
Saks Fifth Avenue Online: ‘Discount Tips and Hints’ To Enhance Your Shopping Experience
• Sign up for Saks Fifth Avenue Newsletter, at the bottom of the page, and you will be provided with a one- off 10% discount on your next purchase. In addition, the newsletter will keep you up to date with all the latest sales and promotions.
• Look out for the Friends and Family sale each Spring and Fall, only available to online customers, with discounts across a wide range of goods.
• The Saks Fifth Avenue promo codes often carry an added extra for customers who have purchased items using the codes. Look out for a possible free gift, or gift card, to spend at Saks Fifth Avenue online. Please note that coupon codes may only be used once and may not be combined with any other code, or discount.
• Free Shipping: when you spend over $150 use a Saks online coupon code to have your purchase shipped anywhere within mainland USA.
Using The Saks Fifth Avenue Coupon Codes
If you have a Saks promo code, please follow the instructions below:
• Select the items that you want to purchase.
• When you want to checkout, go to your ‘SAKs Bag’.
• Review your order. You can still make amendments at this stage.
• Promo Codes, if they are available, can be found at the bottom left hand corner of the page.
• If you want to use a Promo Code all you have to do is copy and paste into the box marked ‘Promo Code’.
• Follow the remainder of the checkout procedure as instructed.
Please note that Promo Codes can only be used once and cannot be combined with other codes, offers, or coupons.
Saks Fifth Avenue Returns Policy
Most items purchased may be returned for a full refund after 30 days except the following: sales items, electronic goods, jewelry and SAKS FASHIONFIX.